登记政策 & 程序
Registration is conducted each semester. See the academic calendar at the front of the catalog for registration dates. 教师可以在秋季和春季注册期间为学生提供建议. Students are informed by mail, media and TMCC website www.hana-rin.net about the date, time and place of registration.
迎新会是一个有组织的信息研讨会，也是注册过程的重要组成部分. Orientation is a requirement for new students. 在会议上, 工作人员和同伴导师为所有打算注册本学期的新生和转学生提供信息概述. See the academic calendar at the front of the catalog for the date.
预注册在秋季和春季学期进行，目前在校生寻求下学期入学. See academic calendar for pre-registration dates.
All new students are required to take placement tests in the following areas: English, 数学和科学. Students who lack basic skills based upon the results of these tests, will be required to register in appropriate courses. Students will have a one-time opportunity to challenge the test results. See academic calendar for placement test dates.
All students are required to register online. Students who do not have online access can come to the admissions office for assistance. All students will be required to pay a registration fee of $25.00 regardless of how many credits the student registers for in that semester. This fee will be assessed each semester.
- Each student, with the assistance and approval of an advisor, prepares a schedule of classes. Advisors are assigned based on the degree program in which the student is enrolled.
- After reviewing the program of study with his/her advisor, the student enrolls in the appropriate classes in the online Jenzabar system.
- 每个学生将通过Jenzabar的在线注册向他们的导师发送电子邮件请求批准. Once the advisor approves the schedule, the student will print a copy of his/her class schedule. If the student has registered for online course(s), they are required to attend the Jenzabar training for that course. Jenzabar training dates will be announced on registration day.
- 然后，学生们将带着他们的课程表到保安办公室领取学生证. 学生须凭课程表及学生证到书店领取课本.
学期第一周的注册变更将被归类为注册调整，并将由学生服务中心处理. The registration adjustment can include course additions, withdrawals, and section changes. Courses dropped within this period will not appear on the student’s record.
- Pick up the Add/Drop card from Student Services.
- Fill in the class(s) added/dropped on the back of the card. Fill in revised class schedule on front of card.
- Return all books for dropped classes to the Book Store.
- Return completed card to the registrar. The card will be checked for accuracy and processed.
- 成绩为“C”或以上的转学课程，如果申请到学生的学位课程，将被接受. 学生必须联系注册主任，注册主任可以向系主任咨询有关可以转移哪些学分以及这些学分如何满足任何学位要求的具体信息.
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP): TMCC does not give the CLEP test, but a student may transfer CLEP credits into the institution. (See the 招生/Records Technician for CLEP information).
- In order for a transfer student to receive an associate degree/certificate from the TMCC, the institution requires that 30 of the last 60 credits that it awards for a bachelor’s degree, 15 of the last 30 for an associate’s degree, 证书课程必须由机构提供至少15个学时.
如果一个学生在第一天上课之前决定他们想要被录取到一个不同的学习msports万博, they may contact the Admission Officer. 做出改变的决定将基于课程的可用性和学生的学术能力. 上课后, 学生必须完成至少一个学期的课程作业，才能尝试转专业, 除非是在目录前面的sports万博体育官网中规定的更改学习计划的最后一天之前. If the program of study change is approved by the 招生 Officer, 申请将转交给注册主任处理，学生将收到一份新的录取通知书，说明更改情况. A change is not final until the above procedure is complete.
在一个学期内修完所有课程的学生，在返校前必须与留校官见面. A student who totally withdraws will receive a “w” for all courses in that semester, unless they withdraw before the last day to add. A student does not withdraw simply by dismissing him/herself for the course. 未正式退学的学生，其所注册的每门课程均可获得“F”级成绩. 为了避免这种情况, 退课卡必须在退课前或退课最后一天办理完毕. Students may not withdraw from class(s) after “The last day to drop/withdraw”, 未经教务委员会批准(日期见目录前面的sports万博体育官网).
每学期结束时，学生必须归还图书馆借出的所有课本和资料. Students may purchase their textbooks or may have their textbooks purchased for them. 每学期末，不购买课本、不归还课本和图书馆资料的学生，其记录将被保留. 这将阻止个人在随后的学期注册或处理成绩单请求.
Courses with less than 10 students enrolled may be cancelled. Student Services will inform the students and advisors when a course is cancelled. When the institution cancels a course and the student has to add another course, the add/drop card must be filled out (see change of registration section). 这个学生不收费.
普通全日制学生的平均课程负荷为16个学分，最低为12个学分. A student can enroll for a maximum of 19 credit hours. 学生如果想要超过规定的课时，必须向学术事务委员会申请批准. A student who carries an overload must hold a cumulative GPA of 2.5. The maximum course load for any student is 24 semester hours. Students on probation will only be allowed to enroll in 12 semester hours of academic credit. First semester students will not be allowed to take more than 19 credit hours. Students who are transfers and wish to take more than 19 credit hours, 累积绩点必须达到2分.5 from their last institution attended.
学生有责任满足每位教师的具体参与要求，并因缺课而补课. No absences are “excused” in the sense of relieving the student of this responsibility.
For more information, please see the TMCC catalog, or visit the Student Services office.