The BA in 领导 and 管理 Degree is designed to prepare leaders in the areas of businesses, 组织, 部落政府. 一旦完成, students will have gained the necessary background to work successfully in various 组织. Students will also have an understanding of the principles of good and effective leadership practices and strategies. Holders of the degree are grounded in Ojibwe culture, 历史, 值, and in leadership techniques and practices.
- Students are required to have an Associate degree in either Art, 科学, or Applied 科学 with a minimum of 60 credits prior to applying for the BA 领导 and 管理 program.
- At the time of application, students must have a minimum 2.5累计G.P.A.
- Students are required to fill out an admissions packet and participate in an interview as part of the application process.
- Students will explain and assess best management and leadership practices that they can utilize in businesses, 组织, 部落政府.
- Students will evaluate the unique role that tribes 部落政府 have in the global business environment.
- Students will construct an understanding of tribal knowledge and tribal government practices and apply that knowledge in an organizational environment.
- Students will demonstrate leadership skills through professional, 道德, and legal standards of conduct in tribal governments and 组织.
BA in 领导 and 管理 Application for Admission
通识教育 Requirements (85kpdf)
For more information, please refer to the TMCC目录, or visit the Student Services office.
Applicants admitted into the program will move as a cohort, completing the same core courses together and graduating at the end of four semesters with their Bachelor Degree in 领导 and 管理. For students who have already completed LEAD 180, 铅235, 经济110, 政客们241, pols287, additional substitute courses are listed below.
Fall: Junior Year (Semester I)
LEAD 180 领导 发展 (3学分)
铅235 Cultural and Tribal Sovereignty (3学分)
Grant Writing (3学分)
Business Law (3学分)
经济110 Elements of Economics and Tribal Economic 发展. (3学分)
Spring: Junior Year (Semester II)
Global Trends in Business (3学分)
Organizational 领导 (3学分)
政客们241 Indian Law I (3学分)
POLS 287 Tribal Government (3学分)
Fall: Senior Year (Semester III)
Human Resource 管理 (3学分)
Advanced Marketing Strategies (3学分)
领导 and Conflict Resolution (3学分)
Small Business 管理 (3学分)
Professional Communications (3学分)
Spring: Senior (Semester IV)
Senior Seminar (3学分)
Internship in 领导 (9 credits)
Additional Elective Courses for students who have already taken and successfully passed with a “C” or higher LEAD 180, 铅235, 经济110, 政客们241, pols是287
Students who have already taken LEAD 180, 铅235, 经济110, 政客们241, pols是287 can select courses from the list below to satisfy credit requirements for the BA in 领导 and 管理 degree:
|SOC 270 Sociology of Indian Reservations|
|SOC 271 Contemporary Indian Issues|
|ECON 201 Microeconomics|
|SOCI 275 Native American Indian Studies|
|POLS 115 American Government and Politics|
|AHU 254 Anishinaabe Cultural Involvement and 研究|
|BADM 201 Principles of Marketing|
Michael Poitra, Business Instructor/Developer
电话:701-477-7862 ext. 2107